Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Support & Consultancy
Across all industries, change is happening to improve working conditions and every company requires a source of advice and assistance. ScotSafe Services can provide a cost effective source of competent advice for Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality. We can provide a range of services which include:
- Development and Review of company Policies
- Regular programme of workplace Inspections including a submission of a report.
- Annual Action Plan of findings.
- Accident and Incident Advice and Investigation.
- Assistance and Submission with Pre-Qualification Questionnaires including CHAS, Constructionline, SafeContractor and SMAS.
- Use of ScotSafe Services Logo, Profile and Certificate to aid submission of Tenders.
- Regular news bulletins and Safety Flashes on common trends, industry changes and legal updates.
- Provide telephone and email advice and assistance on matters relating to Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality.
- Preparation of Project Plans, including construction phase plans, risk assessments, method statements, inductions and other applicable site documentation.
- Contractor vetting.
- Noise assessments to assess noise exposure levels.
- HAVS management to assess vibration exposure levels.
- Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) Face Fitting for users of tight-fitting masks.
- DSE Assessments
- Access to an online system, where clients can download documents and templates.